Our Service Coordinators match the education, experience and the abilities of our care providers, with the needs of the family and the care recipient.
Imagine That Family Care service providers:
• Hold a university degree or college diploma
• Have expertise working with families and individuals of different ages and abilities
• Have up-to-date First Aid and CPR training
• Have thorough professional background and police checks
• Are covered by professional liability insurance
• Have the ongoing support of our Service Director 24 hours, 7 days a week
All Imagine That care providers undergo an extensive interviewing, screening and orientation process and are carefully chosen for their special abilities, skills, personalities and interests.